Omni Bharat Defence
- At $73 billion, India has the third largest defence budget in the World. (Source: Stockholm International Peace Research Institute).
- The DPEPP 2020 plans to raise the domestic production from INR 80,000 crores to INR 175,000 crores and exports of INR 35,000 crores by 2025.
- This curated portfolio provides exposure to defence companies with strong technology moats, such as, torpedoes and missiles, aircraft carrier, fighter jets, submarines, electronic systems, etc.
How to Invest
Via smallcase Platform
- Brief introductory video (18-Oct-21 : 5 Mins) (183) The Indian Defence Sector Investment Opportunity - Bharat Defence - YouTube
- Deep Dive video (09-Nov-22 : 30 Mins) (183) An Attacking Portfolio for the growing Defence Theme - YouTube
- Explaining Growth Drivers (06-Dec-22 : 12 Mins) (183) Growth Drivers for the Indian Defence Sector - YouTube
- Budget Impact on Defence (03-Feb-22 : 8 Mins) (183) Omni Bharat Defence: Impact of Budget 2023 - YouTube
The Full Indian Defence Sector Playlist on YouTube:
(184) Indian Defence Sector - YouTube
Young investors should avoid making this one mistake in 2023, according to OmniScience Capital's Vikas Gupta (livemint.com)
Budget 2023: Defence allocation in focus as India aims to modernise its armed forces amid LAC tensions with China | Zee Business (zeebiz.com)
growth outlook: ETMarkets Fund Manager Talk: Digital transformation, metaverse among big growth bets for Omniscience Capital: Vikas Gupta - The Economic Times (indiatimes.com)
ETMarkets Fund Manager Talk: Contrary to consensus, Omniscience Capital betting on IT sector; here’s why? - The Economic Times (indiatimes.com)
Top Performing smallcases for April 2022 (moneycontrol.com)
Top Performing smallcases for the last 6 months: Dec 2021 - May 2022 (moneycontrol.com)
Top Performing smallcases of August 2022 (moneycontrol.com)
Top Performing smallcases for the last 6 months (moneycontrol.com)